Party Time!

 Hey Sunflowers! I'm super sorry I missed a week of blogging! Here is my catch-up! I'm a 11 year old now, and I had an amazing party! I invited 9 people (SO MANY), and my neighbor's grandkids, Johnny and Izzy, came as well. The people are Molly, Eli, Atticus, Peytin, Tina, Grace, Braelyn, and Henry. Then our neighbors! We spent the entire night jumping, playing, and laughing our butts off. We had pizza for dinner, (Tina is gluten-free, so we got gluten-free pizza for her) and Butterbeer for a drink. We later opened presents! I got a Harry Potter croquet kit, a Crystal Glass puzzle, sour patch kids, dolls(which I already had when I was younger), lego sets, and a catch the Golden Snitch game. 


We (and by "we" I mean me and Henry) wrestled 13 yr. old Johnny. He was easy. We loved hanging out, and everything was so fun. We took photo shoots, and ate cake!


That's all for right now, check out Sleepovers for Besties for more about my birthday party! Keep praying to go and stay on the wild side. Bye! AddyOut!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All About Isaac

Daily Devotional, Exodus 14-15.

Bat, Throw, Catch, Homerun!