Magical Mastery

 Hey Sunflowers! I'm determined to keep this sign-in with Sunflowers, and(in my opinion) very uplifting sign-off. Today, we made a Magical Mastery in preparations for my 11th Birthday Party. Me and my mom (Emma a little bit) created "Floating Candles" made out of toilet and wrapping paper roll with hot glue painted white with a candle inside! Instead of buying the utensils, what good would it wouldn't do to DIY?

So, Sunflowers, I've been writing so many songs and my latest song is called "Dandelions". It is about growing up too fast and how being a kid won't last forever, even though I wish it would. Life will happen, and that is what I really like about this song.

My dad went and bought gummy worms, M & Ms, Hershey Kisses, and Reese's Miniature Peanut Butter Cups, along with Pretzel Rods. I swear I will fill you in on the 19th, maybe 20th, possibly 21st, but for sure 22nd. My birthday plans are HUGE!

I've been watching BUNK'D, and started watching Jessie! I love it! Next is Raven's Home. Have any of you watched that? Well, it is time for me to sign off! Keep praying to God and stay on the wild side! Bye! AddyOut!

Comments

  1. What do you think about the Nickname Sunflowers? Leave a comment and let me know! You can also tell me about the shows Jessie, Bunk'd, and Raven's Home! See you later, Sunflowers!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

All About Isaac

Daily Devotional, Exodus 14-15.

Bat, Throw, Catch, Homerun!