Harry Potter Time!
Hello, and welcome back! You might have already heard, but my 11th birthday is in 5 days and I'm super excited! So, I have decided to start watching all the Harry Potter movies leading up to my big 11th birthday, when I'm accepted at Hogwarts! So, today I will try to watch the 4th and maybe the 5th Harry Potter movie! Recently, me and my sister started watching the new season of DOLLMAKER on YouTube. It has gotten good, even though it is only the 15th of October. Isaac is amazing, everyday he plays with his Mickey Roadster, while watching Mickey and the Roadster Racers. Emma is great, she plays with her friends daily, and I love seeing her grow into the young lady she will become!
As I said, my birthday is just around the corner, and I have an amazing party ahead! We are going to go to the store and buy a variety of candy and snacks for my birthday party. I've decided to invite my Kindergarten to now best friends, along with my homeschool buddies. Their names are Molly, Atticus, Eli, Raya, Peytin, Grace, Braelyn, and Tina. My mom said that their moms' said they are so excited! I don't blame them! We have Harry Potter themed napkins, plates, and the entire HOUSE! For the front door, we are going to take a no longer used sheet and paint it red, then create brick like figures on it. We will open the door and let our guests run through Platform 9 3/4. Everyone I am inviting has heard of Harry Potter, and only three I invited doesn't like it! They are Peytin, Braelyn, and Tina. I don't know for sure about Braelyn or Tina, but Peytin for sure. I am absolutely sure to give them the most Magical Experience!
FUN FACT~ My friend, Peytin, is born in October, 2 DAYS BEFORE ME SAME YEAR! I'm October 20th, she is October 18th. She will be 11 before I am, which is why both of us will be 11 the 21st, the day of the party.
I am so excited to create such a magical journey that I get to share with all my friends. I am so sure this will be the best birthday and I am ready for my friends to come along on my journey of life. This is going to be so fun!
Food~ We have decided to buy Huffle "Puffs"(Cheeto Puffs), Slytherin Snakes (Gummy Worms), Gryffindor Grapes (Red/purple grapes), and Raven "Claws" (Bugles). That will be at the Honeydukes station! We are going to create Gluten-Free Cupcakes for any and everyone Gluten-Free or not! We are going to have Chocolate Frogs and Bertie Blott's Every Flavor Jelly Beans.
Well, that is all I have today, thanks so much for reading, I'm going to go watch Harry Potter! Keep praying to god and stay on the wild side! AddyOut!
Comments
Post a Comment